Friday, January 20, 2006

I Promise I am getting Caught Up! Really!

Ok, PCD requested that I post about Lil GeeChee Girl in Gullah like a week ago. Due to getting behind and being depressed (see previous post), I am behind. I am almost finished with my summary of Lil Girls personality and am getting ready to translate it into Gullah, just as soon as I can talk the subject into getting into bed!

PS - Thanks for the kind words regarding my friend. She was truely wonderful and I will always miss her but she is with the Lord, with her husband and no longer in pain. She will always be in my heart.

PSS - PCD, I haven't gotten a hold of a copy of the 'Gullah Bible' yet. Next paycheck, I'll be at B & N to pick it up. There was an article in the paper here when it came out. The reviews from the people on the islands (true GeeChees) are very good.

Back Shortly!

No comments: