Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WooHoo!!!!!

Last week I was so angry! It was anounced that the SC vs Clemson game would not be shown on free tv - only on pay-per-view! Needless to say, the citizens of SC were rightly angered! This is the biggest game of the year! HOW DARE THEY! (Can you tell I am passionate about this?)

Well, the SEC and cable TV came to an agreement at around midnight Tuesday night to show the game on ESPN2 in SC only. The rest of the nation will be watching the LSU/Mississippi game on ESPN2. Thank you Lord. After the wins last weekend (SC beat Fla for the first time in 66 years, Clemson beat Fla St.), the powers that be realized that this is the game to watch.

Needless to say, blogging will be light Saturday night after 7pm - I'm going to be busy screaming "GO GAMECOCKS!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OPML river of news aggregator/newsreader at OPMLsearch
OPMLsearch is a place to discover new sources and people, and the community is growing fast.
http://www.massachusettsinjurylawyers.com

Unknown said...

I was beginning to think I was the only SC blogger who supports the'Cocks I like your blog and am adding it to my br.

SCGeeCheeGirl said...

Thanks! Yours is great! Will blogroll you this evening when I get back on. Hope you don't mind me asking a few questions on setting up blogs.