Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Big Moment In The GeeChee House

This evening, a major event took place in the Lil GeeChee Girls Life. She started her first 'tying her own shoe lesson'. Now, for those of you who are asking, "why is she, at the age of 4 1/2, just learning, the answer is simple. Lil GeeChee Girl is a righty, GeeChee Hubby is a righty and GeeChee Girl (me) is a lefty. If I tried to teach her, she'd be in college before she figured it out! The only reason I can tie my own shoes is the fact that my mommy (Head GeeChee Girl), had my uncle teach me (also a lefty). PS - He also taught me how to use right handed sissors with my left hand.

Anyway, Hubby and I finally decided that he needed to sit down with the girl and give a lesson. I discovered rather quickly that this would work much better if I wasn't in the room. This is what happened:








Success!

No comments: